Friday, August 3, 2012

Influenster MOM Voxbox 2012

This post is long overdue but here it is.

Early last month I received the Mom Voxbox from Influenster. If you have not heard of them they are fantastic. They send out boxes of samples of products for you to test out and tell the world about.

This is my second box and I loved it..

This box included the following items:




1. Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookie

2. 1 bar of Ivory Soap

3. Stash Premium Superfruits Tea Sampler

4. DINO Learning Programs for kids

5. Nektar Honey Crystals Natural Sweetener

6. Impress Press on nails

7.Dentek Flossers for kids and adults!

All of these items were given to me for free by Influenster for me to review and spread the word!!

I am very particular about my soaps that I use so I let my husband use the Ivory soap. He loved the scent and he said "It makes me feel clean". He loved it and said he would use it again.

I drink tea and coffee at work so I was excited to try out the Stash Tea. My favorite was the Pomegranate Raspberry Green Tea. It was easy to use and taste so good. I used the Nektar Honey Crystals with it the first time and it was good. It didn't blow me away but it works!!

Of course if you read my review for my last Voxbox you know I love the Impress Press on Nails. Winner all the way!!!!

The flossers were great for the kids. The colors made flossing fun. My kids were excited about what was in the pack.


The only thing I have yet to try out is the Dino Learning Program. We just moved so I shall have the review for that soon.

Let me know what you think. Would you buy any of these things.

In my next post I will give details like the cost, info, etc.... Check out the video below and leave a comment.



Excuse the end of the video. I thought I deleted the last few clips!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment