Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tendrils and Curls Haul

So for the longest I have been hearing about the new store that is a natural gals dream. I don't know the Houston area too good so I had no idea where the address was just by looking. Well I had been looking for some JBCO (Castor oil). I was told that they would have it. I was so happy because I did not want to pay the high shipping fees to get it offline.  It turns out that the store is not even 5 minutes from my job.

I got my JBCO plus more.



I purchased some Castor oil, Coconut oil, a Denman brush, and a Master Comb. I was a little shocked by the price of the Master Comb, but it so sturdy and is supposed to last a long time so it's OK.

I am excited about the things I purchased and I am soo glad I had the chance to visit Tendrils and Curls!!!!!

Til next time....... SMOOCHES!!


Tendrils and Curls
2501 1/2 S. Shepherd Drive, #1
Houston, TX 77019



No comments:

Post a Comment